Monday, November 23, 2009

Another Trip to SLC



Monday, November 23, 2009


Another trip to SLC

On November 3, Jaden and I flew back down to SLC for the neuropsych testing. We were in Utah for a week. It went by way too fast. Of course, 2 days were traveling days and 2 days were full of Drs. appointments and testing. We flew down on Wed. Then on Thursday she had an appointment at the psychology department at Primary Children's. Her appointment was at 9:00 a.m. It ended that day at 6:30 p.m. It was so long. Then on Saturday morning I drove down to St. George to see my family down there. We went down on Saturday and came back on Sunday. It was a very quick trip and I didn't get to see as many people as I had hoped to. Kim was having a boutique sale and so we went down to help out and see her. She makes baby bows and hats. They are so stinkin cute. I didn't pay much attention to it before because I don't have anymore baby girls. However, after seeing them in person, I purchased lots of bows for Jaden and a hat. Check out her stuff. They are super cute and inexpensive.


These are the lamest pictures, but they are literally the only pictures taken on our trip. I look ticked. I think we were talking about the *itch that lives in Kim's housing development. She was a bitty. lol We were setting up for Kim's boutique fair. It turned out really cute. 

(I will post more about the details of the Drs. visits and test. It's too much to explain in this post.)


No comments:

Post a Comment